The best engagement ring profile for you is one that really stands out, but also fits your personality and style. To create this, consider the following questions:
1. Who does the ring represent? (Yourself, the two of you, a special moment, etc.)
2. What is your budget?
3. What type of metal do you prefer? Rose gold, yellow gold or white gold?
4. What type of stone do you prefer? Diamond, lab created or gemstone?
5. What shape of ring do you prefer? Thick or thin band, oval or round gemstone etc
6. What style of ring do you prefer? Antique style, modern, minimalist
7. What color of stone do you prefer? Diamond or coloured - blue sapphire, green sapphire
8. What type of setting do you prefer? Claw/prong, rubover etc
By finding answers to these questions, you can create an engagement ring profile that is uniquely yours.